22 January 2011

SO RANDOM season 1

i don't know what's this, i just wanna post this. ahaaa soooooo random...........\m/


wherever you go, i always know. cause you make me smile even just for a while..
(colbie caillat - bubbly)

if you need me, i'll come running from a thousand miles away. when you smile i smile, you smile i smile..
(justin bieber - u smile)

now i'm standing alone in a crowded room. and we're not speaking. and i'm dying to know. is it killing you like it's killing me?
(taylor swift - the story of us)

and in this crazy life, and through these crazy times, it's you it's you. you make me sing. you're every line, you're every word, you're everything..
(michael buble - everything)

what you got boy, is hard to find. i think about it all the time. i'm all strung out my heart is fried. i just can't get you off my mind..
(ke$ha - your love is my drug)

you know that i can't help but wonder what's gonna happen next. i'm a little curious. every star that i stood under when you were under it too, did you ever think about us?
(demi lovato - different summer)

you brought me closer to who i really am. come take my hand, i want the world to see what you mean to me..
(sterling knight - what you mean to me)

i feel like you've always been forever a part of me. and it's so unbelievable to finally be in love. somewhere i'd never thought i'd be..
(craig david - unbelievable)

i was born to tell you i love you. isn't that a song already? i get a B in orginality. and it's true i can't go on without you. your smile makes me see clear. if you could only see in the mirror what i see..
(secondhand serenade - vulnerable)



to be continued.......

0 komentar:

Post a Comment