15 February 2011

SO RANDOM season 2

here it is! another so random............


how long will I be waiting to be with you again? i'm gonna tell you that I love you in the best way that i can..
(jonas brothers - when you look me in the eyes)

and there's nothing my heart can do to fight with time and space 'cause i'm still stuck in the moment with you..
(justin bieber - stuck in the moment)

you're better off with someone else. it's for the best. i know it is but i see you. sometimes i try to hide what I feel inside..
(david archuleta - a little to not over you)

my mind is gone. i'm spinning round and deep inside. my tears i'll drown. i'm losing grip. what's happening? i stray from love. this is how I feel..
(rihanna - cry)

everytime i see your face, everytime you look my way. it's like it all falls into place. everything feels right..
(simple plan - everytime)

the silence isn't so bad till i look at my hands and feel sad. cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly..
(owl city - vanilla twilight)

and you brighten up the world with your eyes. and you're so damn lovely when you're on my mind. cause you're the only one..
(a rocket to the moon - if only they knew)

i know what it takes to move on. i know how it feels to lie. all I wanna do is trade this life for something new. holding on to what I haven't got..
(linkin park - waiting for the end)

i've found a reason for me to change who i used to be. a reason to start over new. and the reason is you..
(hoobastank - the reason)



still to be continued.......

0 komentar:

Post a Comment